The Meteorology, Climatology and Geophysics Agency (BMKG), reported an earthquake measuring 7.0 on the Richter Scale (SR) that rocked Lombok, West Nusa Tenggara. The earthquake occurred at 18.46.35. The earthquake was followed by various earthquakes.
From various photos received by the media crew, the impact of various earthquake buildings in Lombok was damaged. Not only that, the earthquake in Lombok was felt to Bali. People in Bali also panic.
Then if there is an earthquake disaster that is mandatory, do you do it especially when you are in a building like a house, a school or a tall building? Following are various suggestions given by the National Disaster Management Agency (BNPB) followed by VIVA from Instagram official @bnpb_indonesia.
1. Surprise will be felt for a while. during that period, try to protect yourself by taking shelter under the table to prevent falling objects and glass windows. Protect your head with a pillow aka a helmet aka standing under the door. When feeling safe, immediately run away.
2. When cooking, immediately turn the kitchen off and pull it out and turn off all appliances that use electricity to prevent fires.
3. When you leave the house, pay attention to the possibility of breaking the glass, tiles or other materials. Make sure your head is protected and exclusive to the open field. Do not stand near the pole, the tree aka the source of electricity, aka the building that might collapse.
4. Don’t use the elevator when you are surprised. Use emergency stairs to move outside the building. When in the elevator, press all alias buttons using interphone to call the building manager.
5. Follow the instructions of the authorities by monitoring the environment more or less aliases through other communication devices such as radio, aka devices.
6. When hearing tsunami early warning, immediately move to high places such as high hills and buildings.
Even though the earthquake is over, you still need to be aware of aftershocks. There are various factors that you need to remember.
1. During the building, continue after stopping from the earthquake. Pay attention to fragments, aka dangerous objects while transplanting.
2. If you are at home, stay under a strong table. In addition, check the presence of fire and the potential for fire.
3. Stand in an open area of ??buildings and electrical and water installations. When outdoors with a cliff, avoid landslides.
4. If in the car, stop. But in the car. Avoid stopping under the alias on the bridge, aka traffic signs.