If you want a good yet highly nutritious snack, then the right choice is Banh Flan Recipe ala Tourné Cooking. This recipe originated from Vietnam with the name Vietnamese Custard. The name is very fitting considering the flavor of Banh Flan that tends to be sweet and legit. Caramel flan recipe is quite easy. The ingredients you need can be found in the nearest supermarket.
- ¾ cup of granulated sugar
- ¼ cup of white sugar
- ½ teaspoon of vanilla or chocolate extract
- 5 pcs of medium-sized eggs
- 3 cups of 2% fat milk
Serving Instructions for Banh Flan Recipe:
- Pour the sugar onto a small sauce and cook it under medium heat.
- Stir the sugar according to golden brownish turns. Make sure they spread across the pan.
- Turn off the heat, and scrape off the liquid caramel into several cups.
- Preheat the oven for 5 minutes to 325 °F.
- Beat eggs onto a medium bowl and separate it.
- Mix some milk, sugar, and vanilla/chocolate into a large-sized bowl.
- Stir the mixture until the sugar is evenly dispersed.
- Pour in the earlier mixed egg into the compound. Make sure to not stir it too hard since it will incite air bubbles and you do not want that.
- Scoop the mixture onto the caramel cups up to 2/3 of the glass.
- Arrange the cups onto a baking dish and fill the dish with warm water.
- Put in the microwave in a medium for 50 minutes.
- Take the dish out and let it rest for about 2 hours.
- Then, you can take out the cups and wrap them in a plastic.
- Refrigerate the cups for another 4 hours.
- Take out the Banh flan by scooping them with knifes along the edges of the cups.
- Garnished it with some fruits.
This Bahn Flan caramel Flan recipe is suitable to be served during the day when the weather is hot. The cool and sweet taste will make your kids happy. Well, Banh Flan recipe is a refreshing solution for a tasty treat.